Standard Booth (Minimum 9 M2)
US$ 190 / M2
Raw Space (Minimum 36 M2)
US$ 150 / M2
Cost for Standard Booth Include:
1. Space rent, air conditioning fee, lighting cost, public security
ensuring fee, clean keeping fee
2. For each stand, the following fittings are supplied:
1) 1 information counter, and 3 folding chairs;
2) 1 electrical outlet and 3 fluorescent lights;
3) Carpeted floor;
4) Fascia board with company’s name in both Chinese and English;
5) 3-side wall panels
3. Expenses on publishing exhibitor and exhibit information
in the catalogue
Cost for Indoor Raw Space Include:
1. Space rent, air conditioning fee, lighting cost, public
security ensuring fee
2. Expenses on publishing exhibitor and exhibit information
in the catalogue
Advertising and Related Charge:
1. Advertising on Tickets, RMB8000 / 50,000 sheets, exclusively
charge: RMB25, 000
2. Bag advertisement, RMB15, 000 / 5000 bags, exclusively charge:
3. Advertising in Catalogue
Cover (color): RMB12, 000 2nd Cover (color): RMB8, 000
3rd Cover (Color): RMB8, 000 Inside Page (Color): RMB6, 000
Inside Page (White and Black): RMB3, 000
1. Please complete and sign the Application Contract and return
it to the Organizer.
2. After receiving the Application Contract, the Organizer will
allot space in accordance with the exhibits type, applying order
and the applied acreage, and then send a space confirmation
to the exhibitor.
3. Within 10 working days after receiving confirmation from
the Organizer, exhibitors should pay 50% of the total cost as
deposit to the Organizer. The remaining balance should be paid
off before September15, 2005. Otherwise, the Organizer will
not ensure the confirmed space for exhibitors.
4. In case that the Exhibitor withdraws from the exhibition
after July 2005, the deposit shall not be refunded.
5. After receiving the deposit, the Organizer will send Exhibitor’s
Manual; the Organizer will send Participation Notice after receiving
the total amount of exhibition cost. Please see details in Exhibitor’s
Manual such as transporting exhibits, move in, move out, hotel
information, and etc.
6. The Organizer reserves the rights to adjust space according
to the interest of the exhibition.